View previous topic :: View next topic  
blueveins

re: Frost mage 654 ilvl

About You: Hello i am a social guy that love to make fun. I like fishing with friends end spending time with my family. And in my free time playing wow ofc :p.

Name:Kenny

How did you find out about us? Wow progres

What are your goals for WoD?Killing all bosses on mythic untill next expansion hits :)

We raid Wednesday/Monday (Tuesday Opt) from 21:15 to 24:15 (server time).  We are looking for raiders who can regularly make all two regular raids per week at a minimum.  Can you commit to this and how often would you have to miss a raid (real life happens - we get it)?  Yeah i can have full attendance, raidhours are fitting perfectly for me.

Do you have Raidcall and a mic? Are you comfortable speaking on Raidcall? I have a good headset and will install Raidcall np, i have mumble, ts3, so i can install raidcall aswell np :) and yes im comfortable speaking in a group.

About Your Character:Frost mage 654 ilvl with fire as os

Character Name:blueveins

Armory Link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Blueveins/simple

Screenshot of your UI (in Raid):http://imgur.com/o2UOLUI im using bigwigs and that combustionhelper isnt on my screen now. And using tellmewhen to track my cd's

Primary raiding spec/gearing (please explain your stat priorities, glyphs and any talent choices that deviate from a "standard build"):Stat prio is int/multistrike/versatility=crit/haste,mastery. Using glyph of splitting ice what is good on multiple adds, does and additional 50procent damage to a second target. Glyph of icy veins, change 30 procent haste to 30 procent multistrike what is quit nice , speccialy if it is my best stat. Glyph of rapid displacement very handy to get some where very fast or avoid incomming damage. because i can use my blink twice. Tier 1 talent : Ice floes: it allow me to cast 3 spells when im running, so i can cast frostbolt when i am on the move. Tier 2 talent : Ice barrier: It soaks i nice amount of damage. Tier 3 talent : Ring of frost: Helpfull to slow trashpacks. Tier 4 talent : Cauterize. It keeps me allive from damage that otherwize would killed me, debuff stops when im iceblocking it, very handy to help healers. Tier 5 talent : Ice nova, does a lot of damage, good aoe spell.Tier 6 talent : Mirror image, using them in my burst. Tier 7 talent : Thermal void : my icelance extend the duration of icy veins with 2 second, so 2 seconds 30%multistrike is 2 seconds more pew pew dps :) and because im lacking some multistrike on my gear this is the default ability, once i have my bis gear i would use prismatic crystal on fights where there isnt much bossmovement.

About Your Raiding experience: Im raiding high end game's when wotlk hitted.

What is your PvE raiding experience (including anything before MoP)?  Please clearly identify when you killed big bosses pre nerfs / buffs (eg Sunwell pre 3.0, % LK heroic kills, Pre nerf Ragnaros HC, % Spine Heroic, Lei Shen HC pre nerf, etc.).  If you changed mains or killed bosses on a different character, please link that armory as well. Notify also guilds you have been in . Miss this questions and we highly going to miss your application also. I started playing wow at the end of tbc, so when wotlk hitted i whas raiding on my discpriest and cleared everything on hc. When cata came out i started raiding ds no other raids because i whas 7 mounths in the hospital after a motorcycle crash, i cleared ds hc with my mage in The last stand on Anachranos, When mop hitted The guild whas falling appart and i decided to trasnfer my mage to draenor. Whas raiding there with dark intent but just the friday evenings togetter with friend, so i wanted step up my raiding again and made post on the forum. After i made an apply with curse of years i raided there untill a few weeks, i killed almost everythin on hc in mop before tot just not terrace and a few in mogushan, tot hc cleared all bosses and siege hc prenerf and mythic aswell. Atm I am on 7/7hc in highmaul and im ready to start mythic again. I came to this server because my stepson is playing here to. And i want leave es machin because the raidhours not fit that well for me, also they speaking a lot of Finnish in the guildchat and over ts so its not fun i cant understand them.

Please provide links to any logs you have available. Dont have logs but i can link a screenshot with dps on dummy during 6 minute's unbuffed dps http://imgur.com/6AfL3sh

Why do you want to join Last Day? I saw you guy's were in need of a mage, the raidhours are just great for me so i can come to every raid. Im a dedicated player that isnt whining when we wipe during progression. And i do everything to  help others.

Do you know anyone in Last Day who can vouch for you? No , im sorry. But i make fast friends :)

Why do you want to leave your current guild / why did you leave your last guild? the raidhours arent that great for me, they also speak Finnish during the raids and in the guildchat. So for some one who isnt speaking that language its difficult to understand what they mean, i dont say they dont speak english at all but the main language is Finnish. Also they raiding mostly in weekends and i love more raiding during the week. So i can make time for my wife and kids during the weekends.

Anything else you'd like to tell us?Everything i could tell you guy's is written in this application. If you need to know more about me just feel free to ask. 

Devil-Rogue

re: .

Bear with us and a Gm/officer will get intouch asap but pretty darn good app i must say really enjoyed reading it

Elleκtra

Decent application , I will reply you later today with our answer.

If you good only inform me about your mages x-names and servers and maybe your priests name and server

Best Regards

Ellektra

blueveins

My mage his name whas Argizaëll on anachranos whas raiding there in the last stand. On draenor and arathor it whas Bowtome. My priest his name whas psychopimp on anachranos and on draenor its still discopimp. My warlock whas psyhoshrimp when i started playing this game and he is now behaunted on kazzak.

Elleκtra

Ok . Wisper me ingame to discuss some more matters .

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Last Day Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum